Please use these guidelines to format your article into a standardized use of font, double spacing and indentation, with page numbers and author title included.
Here are the formatting guidelines we request:
- Include your name under the title of your article.
- If you can, insert the total page number and current page number in the header.
- Double space your sentence lines – don’t press ‘Enter’ between each line. If you’re unsure, how to do that, click here.
- Add an extra hard return between each paragraph.
- No indentation required of the first sentence.
- Number your headings and bold them.
- Font family: Georgia
- Size: 12.
- Color: black.
- Avoid any special formatting – colors, layout. To accentuate something, use italics.
- Don’t type sentence text in CAPS, unless it is an acronym.
- Upload any photos through the submissions form. Don’t include them in your document.