Download this ‘The Passion & Resurrection’ Crossword! A fun activity to challenge your knowledge of facts and trivia. For all ages! Answer these questions:
- This is the Feast of the Resurrection of Christ.
- On Good Friday, we remember Jesus’ ___.
- Jesus celebrated the Last ___ on Holy Thursday.
- The Most Blessed Sacrament; Jesus instituted this sacrament the night before He died.
- Jesus made the Apostles ___ when He said, “Do this in remembrance of Me.”
- John He was the only Apostle at the foot of the Cross.
- Mary ___, who had been a sinner, was at the foot of the Cross.
- Jesus rose from the dead on this day of the week.
- Jesus instituted this sacrament, also known as Confession, on the day He rose from the dead.
- After His Resurrection, Jesus appeared to two disciples on the road to this town.
- When Jesus spoke to Mary Magdalen after His Resurrection, she thought He was the ___.
- We celebrate ___ ___ Sunday the week after the Feast of the Resurrection.
Header Image CC markvall