Less than a minute
Download this ‘The First Christmas’ Crossword! A fun activity to challenge your knowledge of facts and trivia on Christmas. For all ages! Answer questions like:
- Catholics celebrate the feast of the Immaculate ___ of Mary on December 8.
- The feast mentioned above means that Mary was conceived without ___ sin.
- The holy season of prayer and penance before Christmas
- On December 12, Catholics celebrate the feast of Our Lady of ___, who appeared in Mexico.
- When Our Lady appeared in Mexico, she appeared to Saint Juan ___.
- On the third Sunday of advent, the candle is ___ instead of purple.
- This deacon was the first martyr; his feast is December 26.
- The beloved disciple; he wrote a Gospel, and his feast is December 27.
- The feast of the Holy ___ is celebrated on December 28.
- Jesus was born in this town.
- Mary laid Jesus in this.
- These were the first people who visited Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus.
- Three ___ Men came from the East to pay homage to the Baby King.
- He was the wicked king who tried to kill Jesus and ordered the death of the Holy Innocents.
Download the answers sheet here.