Less than a minute
Download this ‘The 4 Marks of the Church’ Crossword! A fun activity to challenge your knowledge of facts and trivia. For all ages! Answer these questions:
- There are four ___ of the Catholic Church by which all men can recognize it as the true Church.
- This saint was martyred in the third century; many people give cards to their loved ones on his feast day.
- This saint was the brother of St. Methodius.
- Eastern Europeans; St. Methodius and his brother are known as the “Apostles to the ___”
- His feast day is February 3rd in the Latin Rite.
- At Mass on February 3rd, one can receive a special blessing of this part of the body.
- This saint is mentioned in the Roman Canon of the Mass; she was martyred in Sicily around the year 253.
- The feast of Paul ___ and his companions is celebrated on February 6; they were martyred in Japan in 1597.
- Josephine ___: an African saint who was captured by Arab slave traders in the 19th century; her feast day is on February 8.
- She was the sister of St. Benedict.
- Our Lady appeared near this town in France in 1858.
- Our Lady of #11 in this list appeared to this saint.
Download the answers sheet here.