Less than a minute
Download this ‘Glory of Easter’ Crossword! A fun activity to challenge your knowledge of facts and trivia. For all ages! Answer these questions:
- The Feast of St. Joseph the ___ is celebrated on May 1st.
- He was bishop of Alexandria in the 4th century; his feast is May 2nd.
- At the Last Supper, this Apostle said, “Lord, show us the Father”; he shares a feast with another Apostle on May 3rd.
- The Feast of the Apostle known as ___ the Less, or the Younger, is on May 3rd, shared with another Apostle.
- This feast is celebrated 40 days after Easter.
- Jesus ascended into Heaven from the Mount of ___.
- Jesus said, “Go, therefore, and make ___ of all nations.”
- Before Jesus ascended, He commanded His Apostles to ___ all people.
- The Feast of Our Lady of ___ is on May 13th.
- ___ Sunday is celebrated the week after Pentecost.
- He was chosen to take the place of Judas; his feast is May 14th.
- This feast, which commemorates Mary’s visit to Elizabeth, is celebrated on May 31st.