Less than a minute
Download this ‘Saints for July’ Crossword! A fun activity to challenge your knowledge of facts and trivia. For all ages! Answer these questions:
- Bl. Junipero ___ baptized and confirmed many Native Americans in California.
- St. ___ Plunkett, Irish bishop and martyr
- He is known as the “doubting” Apostle.
- St. Maria ___ was a model of purity.
- He is known as the Father of Western Monasticism; his feast is July 11th.
- This Franciscan saint was known as the “Seraphic Doctor”; his feast is July 15th.
- The Feast of Our Lady of Mount ___ is on July 16th.
- He was the brother of St. John the Beloved Apostle.
- He was the father of the Blessed Virgin.
- She was the mother of the Blessed Virgin.
- She was the sister of Mary and Lazarus.
- St. ___ of Loyola, the founder of the Society of Jesus